With the Anticorruption Law, all Brazilian companies and their managers are subject to penalties for practices that may cause damage to national or foreign public administrations. To avoid such risks, companies must implement integrity programs.
The Transparency Program is a set of actions devised by Vigna Advogados in conjunction with G. Jacintho Consultoria, using Legal Ethics technology, which aims to prevent and ensure that everyone involved with a company complies with its code of conduct; thus helping to combat irregularities. The program allows suggestions, compliments, complaints or reporting facts to be made anonymously and easily by employees.
The Transparency Program sets up a complete communication system providing:
• Formation of a Compliance Committee
• Internal Marketing
• Anonymous Reports
Watch Gabriel Jacintho’s interview for the Social Networks and Digital Innovation channel at A Tribuna on the subject.
• Any Employee can declare an occurrence through the Legal Ethics system.
• Events can be anonymous or identified
• Once the report is made, a protocol number will be generated, which should be used to monitor the process.
• Events can describe situations of misconduct, complaints, or even record praise. However, it is important to instruct employees to avoid unfounded complaints.
✓ Deviation of goods
✓ Moral coercion
✓ Sexual Harassment
✓ Accounting Fraud
✓ Tax evasion
✓ Financial deviations
• The Integrity Committee will be notified of new complaints through e-mails.
• The occurrence can be addressed to other members of the Committee, according to their characteristics.
• Within the Legal Ethical System, the Committee member must classify the occurrence as Pending, Urgent or Normal.
• Each occurrence goes through the process of reading of the report, investigation, action and conclusion, all within the Legal Ethics system.
Contact our consultants and ask any questions you may have: